Google

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Do something about it

Well, yes I was feeling rather sorry for myself when I wrote my last post. I guess there was so much thinking to do that I felt emotionally overwhelmed. Also my daughter's (Natasha's)breahing has ben awful. We have found out that her adenoids are enlarged and she is presently on treatment - I am hoping that we can avoid operating. This problem has caused her to experience extreme tiredness, hearing difficulty and irritability. Anyway, now that we know what is going on, we are doing our best to help her.

Anyway I have snapped out of it and now I have decided to take the bull by the horns. I have decided to throw myself into understanding the science behind mito and try to understand how cells work. If the mutation that they have found in Talia proves to be pathological, then it will be the first of this type - can you believe it, truely unique...very bizarre really.

I am also going to attend a course in Madrid to understand a little more of the techniques and therapies used with special needs kids. Whilst in the middle of nowhere, I am close to many European Capitals and I am going to do my best to understand how the human body functions.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain