Google

Sunday 20 May 2007

What is safe to take in Pregnancy

Well its been another weird week. Just as I was getting more energetic and looking forward to enjoing the good weather, I got hit by a terrible bout of flu. I ran a high temperature for 48 hours and struggled to get by on limited remedies that one can take in pregnancy.

Unfortunately antibiotics was the only way to break this virus. I found an excellent site in medication by the way safefetus.com which gives lists of medications or there key ingredients and tells you whether they are safe or not to take in pregnancy.

Well now I'm back on the road to recovery and am taking it very easily indeed. 6 more weeks to go till d-day.

Thankfully I am now recovering at mum's as I had no energy to look after my other two girls too.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain