Google

Monday 20 April 2009

Primordial Dwarfism

Well, I have just seen a Channel 5 documentary, Extraordinary People, Britain's Tiniest Toddlers and my skin is up in goose bumps. This programme aired by Channel 5 is amazing and what's more amazing is that they remind me of Tália. Weirdly too, Kenadie, a dwarf who joins them at a Walking with Giants conference is wearing the same dress as Tália is in the Eye on Spain interview - I am shell shocked, is this a sign? Could Talia have a primary form of dwarfism with mito being a secondary feature?? She seems to fit in with them. Parents of Alex, diagnosed with MOPD 2 have set up an organisation - have a look at it - and please tell me, am I seeing things or does Tália look similar??? See the website - are there more of us with minature kids than we think??? How many people are out there like us but bringing these kids together will give them a social life, a chance to have a community.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain