Google

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Tália goes Horse Riding

Wow!! What a day - I took Tara and Tália to the Mijas Riding School and huge race course this morning. Ana, our physio strongly recommended that Tália start riding to improve her posture and strengthen her trunk. After a few tears at the start, she seemed to just take to it like a duck to water. It felt great. The instructers were so professional and loving towards Tália. Afterwards she seemed so stimulated and chatty. Tara was fantastic and really helped to make her sister comfortable. We are now going to go there weekly - I know, yet another car journey for me but alas she looks so happy and it seems to suit her temperament! I already feel her posture is better - or maybe I'm imagining it!!!!

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain