Google

Friday 19 June 2009

What does it all mean?

Well, its been a long time since I last wrote. Lots has happened - it seems like an eternity to me. Unfortnately on the 31st May we had some very sad family news. My heart and prayers go out to my cousin and all the immediate family, as she lost her son to a form of meningitis. Zubin was a beautiful, radiant and fun-loving 3 year old boy. A special gift.

Life is so transient and losing a child so young must be so so difficult. It is hard to sometimes understand why we spend our lives working to build our homes and lives and then suddenly someone is taken away from us. Nothing is permanent - I keep on having to repeat this to myself. We all seem so fragile and cannot control anything.

I only wish that I could have been with my cousin at the funeral but as fate should have it, I needed to be in the US with Tali and Tali canot fly to HK as she cannot be in a polluted environment and the smog there is pretty dense.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain