Google

Thursday 26 November 2009

Could Talia have Swine Flu?

23rd November 2007

Well, here I am in the Hotel del Sol, looking out the window of my five star room.

Back to life, back to reality… I think I should write a visitors guide to hospitals. By the way I resemble an alien – poor Talia had the fright of her life when she awoke from her sleep - her mum had turned into the green boggy monster. For here siteth I dressed in green overalls and a mask, looking like an alien from out of space, lest I should catch the dreaded lergy from the baby who practically slept, breathed and peed over me yesterday – weird really, especially since she got the flu from me!!!!!

Anyway she has been tested for the dreaded GRIPE A or dare I mention S----- flu. We, our whole family were ill for the last week with high fevers, coughs, sore throats and achy bodies and I did my best to avoid Talia – I was terrified she would get ill. She spent one day with her granny, one day with Susan and the last few with me…. She seemed to be battling well until she stopped eating yesterday and started getting all chesty. That was when I knew that she needed to be hospitalised. She wouldn’t even take water.

Well she is now on a drip, poor baby. She had a hard time – it took them about 40 minutes to take her blood and put the drip on – I wasn’t allowed in with her and all that I could hear were her heart-wrenching cries. Why does my poor baby have to go through this – she is my angel.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain