Google

Friday 14 May 2010

Tests and more tests

Well, finally we have sent off our samples to Zaragoza. Now we just need to sit back and wait to see if we get any concrete diagnosis. We sent blood, urine, mucous and eyebrow hair samples from Tália and myself. Between you an dme - the mucous sample was awful, they had to take a throat swab and it kept on making me gag. Just to think that Tali always goes through these tests.

The Costa del Sol were fantastic - they prepared it all for us. Obviously getting blood from Tália was difficult - we always have a hard time doing this, but the nurses were kind. I had to pin her down while they took the blood. The urine was somewhat easier than usual - now that Tália sits on a potty, collecting a sample is so much better than sticking those plastic bags on her.

Well, its over -I always dread bloodtests for her and now I cansit back and let it go!

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain