Google

Thursday 26 April 2007

Doctor gives thumbs up

It was a relief today as the doctor finally gave us good news - what do you know but the bedrest seems to be working - or is it the chocolate cake that my husband keeps telling me to eat???!! Baby is now only a little small for its time - thank God. Well what's on the work agenda for today. Need to complete an employee reference letter, go through a web design tutorial, respond to any emails and write an IT proposal for our new website project. In between, I need to look up some baby names - ummm, pretty tough really, need to look for something exotic yet pronouncable in English and Spanish. So many nice names, so few seem right for my own baby's name. Then I'll collect the kids from school with mum who has the lucky task of driving me today ( bedrest - makes you very dependent). Mum did my shopping too yesterday and bought loads of cute baby clothes from Mothercare. Gorgeous Summer dresses and babygrows etc. I am definitely decided now on the Jane Carrera Pro Pram - I really love the bright colours. The easyfix system makes everything so easy to attach and detach. Pregnancy hormones are going haywire. My husband will go mad if I mention prams again.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain