Google

Thursday 26 April 2007

Thank Goodness for private health insurance

Just picked up my kids from school to find my daughter had some green liquid leaking from her ear. She is only four - I was quite concerned. Thanks though to my private insurance I was able to saunter into Hospiten Emergencies and she was seen to immediately. They were excellent. They have prescribed her some antibiotics and decongestant to alleviate my poor baby!! Thanks to having my Sanitas policy (part of the BUPA Group), which to be honest with you, I took out as we were agents for it at our insurance offices, I just handed over my card, they swiped it and easy as pie, I do not have the hastle of having to claim back from the company. Everything is done on the spur of the moment.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain