Google

Saturday 28 April 2007

Which baby name?

I've been on hundreds of sites looking at baby names. Its so hard to decide. I 'm looking for aname pronouncable in English and Spanish, exotic sounding but not over the top. Options have ranged from Ria, Demi to Talia. Decisions! Decisions!

Kids went with their Dad to an excellent horse show in Malaga 'Passionata '. Entertainment here has really improved over the last few years. Last Sunday there was an international day event in Estepona and the standard of the performers was really impressive.

I stayed home this afternoon. Had a great long nap as a pregnant mum should and crashed out for hours. 31 weeks as of tomorrow - time seems to be flying.

Had a look at a tutorial for website design but got side-tracked and decided to research baby names and see what I should take in my hospital bag etc. No rocket science list though - just the obvious - pjs, snacks for labour (although I have never had a snack whilst in labour in the hospital?!), maternity bras, pads, going home outfit.......just pretty normal stuff. I also sneaked a peak at the development of baby at this stage - some quite good websites out there such as baby centre, pregnancy weekly etc .

1 comment:

Lukey said...

you might wanna try this baby name generator - it's pretty useful for when you get stuck for ideas :)

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain