Google

Friday 27 April 2007

Which requires more skill - sending a fax or giving medicine to a four year old?

Well, guess what, had achieved loads today - written the reference I needed to do at 5am this morning (crazy I know but I was awake at the time!). Now I'm ready to have a siesta though!!! Kids were at school on time - well fed by their grandmother (as we stayed there last night) and full of beans. Got home, determined to start on the website re-vamp and thought I'd just quickly fax over a reference - 2 second job, only 4 pages to it. Well suprise suprise, I have been battling with the nasty machine for 40 minutes - yes 40 minutes. I have finally succumbed to scanning in the document and sending it via email. Technology these days! Desparately need it to work - desparately drives us crazy. I am just trying to work out what's tougher - getting a fax machine to behave or getting my daughter to down her antibiotics. After careful analysis I think I tend to go with the latter - medicine definitely a harder job. As there are other alternatives for faxes - can email, can send, but if the medicine does not go down my daughter's throat - there are no other easily accessible options. Oooh I do thing these hormones are on the bend, I am now comparing my darling 4 year old with a fax machine. Guess its time to sign off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shani:
I got the link to your blog via my Mum (Ulla Rapazote). Talia is beautiful... I recognized immediately that she is your Mum's granddaughter... her eyes are luminous and although of small structure, one can see how she fills up a room.
Shani, I will forward your blogspot to my mailing list. Let us hope and pray that soon an answer will come.
With love,
Filipa Schlesinger

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain