Google

Sunday 19 August 2007

All at the click of a button

Got a newborn at home? Got other kids too? Need to do loads of stuff but don´t have the hands nor the time to do it. Spain´s great but many of us may be a tad too far to walk to shops and even with car - strapping three kids in and out into their chairs in this heat can be enough to put you off a supermarket shop.

To be honest, the internet has been my saving grace. Mercadona on line is great - just do your entire shop with one hand on the computer and the other holding baby!! Also, the otherday, I needed to buy some books for my eldest daughter - a trip to Corte Ingles or La Canada seemed too much hastle so I ordered the books on Fnac online and they were delivered straight to my doorstep - the cost of the courier was less than the motorway toll charge, not to mention the petrol.

To top it up, I needed to send some presents to some friends when I was in hospital so I ordered them some gifts from amazon.co.uk and everything arrived within 5 days - pretty impressive ehh???

What would life bewithout the internet????

Please excuse typos -typing with one arm only as baby is in the other arm!!

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain