Google

Sunday 7 September 2008

Mamma Mía

Yesterday we decided to use the 20 euros the kids gave us towards a family day out - something that they would remember. So we headed out originally to go to the countryside and exploring but when we arrived at mum´s to get the older two girls who had spent the night there, Tália looked exhausted and off colour and ready for another sleep. So instead we left her with mum and took our two others out with us - instead of the country we decided to go to TGI's in Puerto Banus and then to see Mamma Mía.

We had a fantastic time- I am a real Abba fan and the movie really has a feel good factor about it. I felt like jumping up and dancing and wanted to laugh and cry with the characters. I suddenly realized how stressed I was as I felt my shoulders relax and enjoyed the escapism.

The girls adored the movie and we had a ball - I missed Tália but really felt I needed this time with my other two. Táli´s been unwell all week and I've been nursing her and praying and visualising whilst the other two have been with my in-law's and spending lots of time with my parents (which they love) - however I needed to share sometime with them especially as school starts on Tuesday.

I am going to see if there is a dance class or evening thing on that I can attend at night - I reckon that it would probably keep me feeling refreshed and stress free just to have some time to take down my hair!! With the responsibilty that I have, I guess I sometimes forget to be and have a laugh - don't get me wrong, nothing can be more fulfilling than being a mum to such special kids but perhaps I need to lighten up the air a bit?

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain