Google

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Tália Appears On Eye on Spain

Yesterday Tália made her first appearance on TV. She appeared on Eye on Spain's web television channel, the Siesta Show. Click above to view the show. I am so proud of Tali as she was a real champ and did not cry at all through filming - in fact she seemed to like the camera. For those following Tali's development, you can see my new stimulation room and also the progress in Tália who only months ago could not sit properly and wouldn't make any noises.

Yesterday was also Dad's birthday and Tália's appearance on the show was not planned to be on this particular date - so perhaps he's sending me a sign from above.

My friends Susan and Justin, Eye on Spain have been amazing and have really supported me. By interviewing us I hope that maybe someone, somewhere may recognise the symptoms that Tália has.

Everyone has been so supportive and I just want to thank everybody out there - there are many silent saints who pray constantly for Tália - I firmly believe that all this positive energy and love is making a big difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shani and Andrew I wish you both the best in Talias' up-bringing, you are sure doing a great job about this whole issue, and yes I can assure you that if you do not push doors open yourself they will not open, keep it up. Encouragement and determination are both the key concepts here.
Regards

Karisse McWilliam (Gibraltar)

Anonymous said...

I reccomend Cranial Osteopathy from a qualified Pediatric Osteopath.
As far as I know there are none in Spain, many in the UK and one in Portugal
Dra. Joana Camoes 00-351-914567070

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain