Google

Saturday 2 August 2008

A Fantastic Evening on the Beach

Its good to be back with my family - Barcelona was amazing and I absolutely fell in love with the city but I really missed my kids. However I do think that the break did us world of good. Tuesday's appointment would have been too much with three kids - it would have been hard to ask the questions I asked and also Andrew and I needed time to assimilate all the information.

Today has been lovely. This evening we went to the beach for my nephew's birthday. The beautiful cove in Estepona was ideal. Usually Talia hates the beach and screams when she sees and touches the sand. Today though, she loved the beach and she had her first little swim in the sea which, dare I say, was a hit. The sea was freezing but she was so excited and exhilarated. I love the water and also find it so therapeutic - I dive under and it seems all my worries disappear. Andrew and the other two were even in the sea at 9pm - it was the latest that the girls have ever been swimming and they were so excited.

Talia really enjoyed the experience and was particularly fascinated by the birds flying over the beach.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain