Google

Saturday 30 August 2008

Money is an Energy

It is so difficult to balance everything sometimes. At present the market conditions in Spain are tough and my husband is working all hours. Sometimes I feel like a single mum – he goes early, comes back late and I feel as though he has missed the girls. When he’s around he’s fantastic but unfortunately he is also exhausted. I know that many a woman out there can relate to me and that’s why I am writing this.

My husband is a fantastic man and by working he is providing the family with bread and butter – he is thinking of us yet why do I sometimes feel angry?

My grandfather was a great inspiration to me – he worked up to his last days. His tale is a tale from rags to riches – he went from poor to very wealthy through his hard work. But one thing that has always struck me was that he really respected his family – he was always there for my grandmother – she came first – she was his goddess Luxmi and he often referred to her as his goddess. He always made time for her.

I really feel that people do need to work hard but I also believe that some out time is just as important – after all spiritual love and attention are much more lasting than material possessions. I also strongly believe that if you focus your attentions on your work but then also spend time with your family, the positiveness will naturally attract financial gain – by going into panic mode and running around like a headless chicken trying to close 101 deals, you achieve nothing. I don’t know why but in my heart I really feel rich and I really think that my husband needs to slow down and open his eyes and that this will help him to see more clearly the scope that we have. I believe in my heart that we will have the financial resources we need –money is just an energy and whenever we need anything, it just seems to flow but how does one explain this concept to someone else?

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain