Google

Saturday 16 August 2008

A Real Summer Holiday

Well its been a wonderful week - much of my husband's family have been over and the days have been filled with family gatherings - too much food, visits to the beach and pool and lots of fun. Basically my girls are surrounded by their cousins and having a ball, Tália is constantly stimulated by her loving aunts and uncles and thriving and I am just having the Summer I visualized, filled with lots of happy snapshots, carefree kids running in and out of my home and just pure focus on each day. No time to worry, not too much time to research, just time to be and being is a relief! I am also reading a beautiful book filled with positiveness and hope and I recommend it to anyone who is going through or has a loved one with any terminal or debilitating disease - 'Of Monkeys and Dragons' is written byMichelle Longo O´Donnell and is positive, uplifting and based on real life case studies.

In life it is good to be positive but sometimes we do get down, at the moment I am trying to strengthen my soul by reading positive literature and just looking around at the beauty around me and for now, until September, a little escapism from the medical world. I am a family person and being around my parents and all my extended family, my sister and brother in-laws and close friends makes me feel uplifted and this has a knock-on affect on my family.

We even took Tália and the girls to the water park in Algeciras - Bahia Park is fantastic for kids (and adults!!). Even Tália swam in the pools in her little rubber ring and had a ball. It was a fantastic day for all!

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain