Google

Friday 20 June 2008

Cosy Comfy and swimming with dolphins

Kids are in bed and my husband is watching the football and here I am with my feet up preciously enjoying 'my time'. Perhaps I need a cuppa too, whilst I sit and type and browse through my emails? !

Talia spent much of the day with her granny today whilst I went to a couple of business meetings with my husband and then to buy some little end of term gifts for the kids' teachers. I must say Talia looks great for it. She had a slight cold this morning so I cancelled Speech therapy and Swimming. However when I picked her up she looked really well. Mum had done lots of physio with her - (my Mum and Dad have been a real support for me ). In addition to this, she has eaten extremely well and had two naps. The day in seems to have worked wonders.

I have just looked through my emails and received some lovely messages from people reading my blog - I just want to thank everyone for their supportive messages and useful links. They give me so much hope and support.

Thanks to these messages, I am thinking of trying out a few different things. I have had lots of positive feedback from people who have taken special children swimming with dolphins. Apparently the the healing effects are amazing. I would absolutely love to take Talia - actually I think it would be therapeutic to take the whole family. I have been given some ideas of where to do this so I will make enquiries and post any useful links for anyone wishing to do the same.

I have decided to have a fantastic Summer - I am looking forward to swimming with the kids everyday an dmaking the most of it. After the skin biopsy on Monday, I just don't want to focus too much on medical tests - I think our family just need a month or two of fun! I'll have a new neice soon too - I am so excited about that too.

1 comment:

RAG said...

Hi Shani, good to hear you sounding strong and positive. Well done. There's a place in Portugal in the Algarve for swimming with dolphins. My brothers went with the children and really enjoyed it. I could find out for you. You need to book ahead but it would be a lovely treat for you and the girls. Look after yourself. Lots of love, Rasmi x

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain