Google

Monday 16 June 2008

Just another Manic Monday Not

Well, I started my day expecting it to be hectic but it was great cos mum was with me and everything seemed more peaceful. I left Talia at home with her while I collected the girls from school with Andrew and that just made life so much easier, especially since I have a terrible cough and a slight cold. Then mum basically helped to reorganise the girls room whilst she ordered me tolie down with the girls. So I curled up with my three princessed and watched a traditional feel good romantic comedy, 'One Fine Day'. The girls were so relaxed and I got to rest a little as I was exhausted.

LaterI brought the girls down for supper and was so happy to see Talia pounding away on her new drum - uptil now she has seemed disinterested in it but today she looked almost professional. When she is so sparky and reacts like this, we feel so much better as she looks like a normal little girl. The other two were generally well-behaved despite squabbling over marbles!

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain