Google

Sunday 15 June 2008

I can see clearly now the rain has gone!

What a day, what a week. Thursday morning was tough - after such a difficult day before. However a visit to a new physio for additional therapy and my mum's positive nature pulled me up. I had a good cry with mum, and then it was onwards and upwards. The physio was so positive, sure that Talia would walk and sure that she was all there mentally. She was very kind and lent me a plano until I get my own ( like an orthopedic walker to help build up her leg muscles). She also lent me a Bumbo seat which Tailia loves. I went to mum's after - just needed to be under positive influence - also needed to sleep - felt emotionally exhausted.

The Dr from Costa del Sol called and told me that they did find elevated lactic acid in the spinal fluid which was not what I wanted to hear but at least everything is just elevated and not sky high - elevated can mean borderline.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain