Google

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Indira brightens up our world

I am so excited! I have a beautiful neice, Indira and she is gorgeous. She was born at 6:14pm and is just a perfect work of art. She is gorgeous - weighs just under 7lbs and is long (50cm). My brother and sister in law were fabulous - my sister in-law went through a perfect natural birth - no epidural. She justbreathed her way through the experience. After a long day (over 12hours at the hospital today), she llooks fabulous. I can't wait to see my little Indy again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shani, first of all congratulations to all the family!! Indy must be simply gorgeous and Im sure your girls must be thrilled to have a little cousin.

I have been so terribly touched by your blog, I only wish I knew a way to help.

lots of love to all the family

Ana Ronco

Real Estate Mum said...

Thank you for your lovely comment. Just your positive thoughts and comments are enough help. I am touched by people's comments coming through and they give me inspiration and hope to keep going. Please email me at info@hamilton-homes.com and perhaps we can meet up some time and you can meet Tali.
Loves Shani

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain