Google

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Excellent Metabolic Site

Can't believe it's already thursday tomorrow - where has the week gone. Yesterday Idecided to be brave again and do some research on metabolic and mitochondrial problems. It is a very tough subject to understand but my brother - in -law sent me a fantastic site which is a mitochondrial disease foundation in Pittsburg - any parents concerned about metabolic illness should look at this site. So far it is one of the most comprehensive sites that I have seen.

The Americans seem to be way ahead on this subject - they are coming up with supplements etc that, whilst they do not cure these conditions, they can help to manage them and avoid them from progressing too rapidly. We may have to think about heading to the states if we hit a brick wall here.

Well anyway, today has been a good day - Talia had swimming and thoroughly enjoyed it - she is really in her element in the water. Also my sister in-law came to visit with her two youngest daughters and the kids had a ball.

Tomorrow is another long day so I guess I better sign off.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain