Google

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Talia's First Birthday

What a weekend - Talia's first birthday on Saturday (28th June) and Spain winning the football (- it was all celebration at home.

I just can't believe that my precious baby is one. On Saturday we had a 'small' family tea party for Talia. She was in her element when we cut the cake and was smiling and giggling as we burst into 'Happy Birthday'. She generally dislikes loud noises so I expected her to cry but to my utter surprise she was the only one of my three girls to welcome our tuneful singing!

She had a lovely day. On Sunday morning I was so excited to play with her with her new toys, as were her sisters. She has the fanciest toys in the world what with electronic story books, musical instruments, light-up mirror lap-tops, exquisite bath toys - I mean its a baby's paradise. She has lots to keeps her stimulated.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain