Google

Monday 7 July 2008

Thank God its Monday!

Well, dare I say, 'Thank God its Monday'! Girls are back to Summer school in the mornings. I know it sounds bad but by Sunday evenings I sometimes begin to crave, 'my time'. I love being with the family but the weekend turns into a lot of cooking and by the end of Sunday, I sometimes feel that half of my day has been in the kitchen- cooking, cleaning, cooking, cleaning...... I know I shouldn't be so ungrateful - we have had some spectacular moments. Sunday evening we went swimming and Talia and her sisters had an amazing time together. Talia just loves the splashing and doesn't seem to mind being drenched by the water. Tali was justso independent in a tiny rubber ring -its not really made for kids but is part of a toy! However it is the only float to fit her perfectly So lovely to see her free - not just for me but her sisters and Dad too.

My husband is working so hard at the moment - his alarm went off at 4:45am as he went to queue at social security to help a colleague with paperwork and translation! He's a kind man. However its been quite a morning for me rushing to get the three up, dressed, creamed (sun cream) and breakfasted and out the door by 8:30 and then straight to Estepona after that for Tali's physio. Managed to grab a coffee with one of my best friends, Susan - and she has been such a pillar for me. She suggested collecting the girls from school and that I join her by the pool later around 4ish. That is really good for me as it means that Tali can have a sleep in her cot and feed properly before I have to put her back into the car and move her again!

Ooh I am excited about all going swimming again - a mum's wish is to see her child happy and independent. All three of them look so content when swimming together - it really is a miracle.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain