Google

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Charged with Energy

Yesterday we went to see Amyn Dahya and his wonderful wife, Karima again. He said that although Tália had had a bad month in terms of her cold virus etc, that overall he saw an improvement in her. She has been looking better again, thank God. Amyn did a meditation and gave us some holy water. I left his place feeling positive.

Today Tália has had a good day so far. She had physio this morning and speech therapy. I tried not to get involved today - I sat in the room and watched but did not do much. Normally I interact a lot with Tália throughout physio; I sing songs, tell stories and feel a little like a juke box!! As of late though we have noticed that she plays up when I'm around, constantly moaning to me or looking for approval. By staying back a bit, she was better able to focus. So actually, it was very relaxing to take a back seat and watch the whole session from afar.

Back at home, Tália has been playing with her Xylophone and bouncing around with her aunty Susan and then at about 3ish she finally decided it was time for a snooze. I can hear her waking up now so I guess its time to sign off!

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain