Google

Friday 3 October 2008

A Lovely Birthday

Well yep that's right - it has been my birthday this week and despite the rocky road with Dr's etc, its been a nice week. Birthday celebrations started early - after all if you can't enjoy now, when can you?? On Friday, Susan and her family came round for supper. We had a lovely evening - Susan and I cooked a big pot of Chilli and to make it even more of a Mexican Night, I tried my hand at delicious Margaritas! Then mum and Dad invited us to a hotel near Gaucin for Saturday night to jointly celebrate my birthday and their anniversary. The night away was just what the doctor ordered - lately all trips have been formed around trips to see Dr's - it was so nice to get away for pure enjoyment and not have to take any medical records with us. The girls just loved it - the mountain air worked a treat for all of us and even Tali looked all the better for it.

The biggest birthday present was that when I awoke on Tuesday morning, not only did the sun appear after torrential rain but Tália was able to return back to physio after a long time. It was great to see the physio again - she is fantastic with Tália and really loves her. It was just fab to get back into some kind of routine and structure. Seeing Tália getting her strength back was so good.

And the day did not end there....my husband surprised me to a dinner out with him. I thought we were going to get a take away only to find my in-laws hiding downstairs ready to look after the kids so that we could have some 'time out'.

So good birthday week overall. Now time to prepare for Birthday No. 2 - it is my middle daughter's b-day on Sunday so its going to be another week of celebrations!!

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain