Google

Monday 13 October 2008

Groundhog Day

Well it has been a wonderful weekend as I explained previously but certain elements of it have reminded me of Groundhog day. The kitchen was a rather familiar settting and the day started with me emptying the dishwasher, At lunchtime I refilled it again and at supper time, emptied and refilled it again. I said to my husband, wow doesn't this feel like Groundhog day - just as I tidy and clean the kitchen, it all starts again and again - seems crazy really.

Relaxing evening on the net looking and getting ideas for my daughter's birthday present - amazon is my saviour with gift ideas. She loves Hannah Montana. so perhaps the DS game, then again she would love a pet but I REFUSE to have one. But perhaps a fake one???? That's when I found it, the GUPI, an interactive pet which follows you, responds to love and kindness, can walk around, even up an down steps (I think???) and needs to be fed from time to time - sounds so close to the real thing, I mean why would anyone want a real pet if they can have a GUPI. But despite all these things, can it make a cup of tea?? Can it read my girls a bedtime story???

Interestingly enough I also saw the iteddy - interesting toy - captured my attention as I have been reading Dragon's Den and this is one of the products that two of the dragons invested in.

Anyway still deciding what to go for - a GUPI or a metallic modelling kit from imaginarium with real motors?????

Really not sure.........

Any ideas??

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain