Google

Friday 17 October 2008

Mum's and Toddler Group in Estepona

Well, this has been a great week. After the long weekend, I decided to find a toddler group in the area and sure enough I found one. On Tuesday, after physio and speech, I made my way to Kidz Kingdom to check out the group there and guess what?? It was perfect. Talia loved being surrounded by lots of happy babies and was inspired. She clapped and moved to the sing song, sat on the trampoline as I bounced her, played in the pool of balls and enjoyed a lunch of cheese and toast with other toddlers. For once I felt that she could be the free child she is inside - she thrived in the environment, keen to try to stand and crawl. I felt quite emotional really to see her with her own age group. We moved a notch up on Tuesday, I felt it in my heart. Talia can make some friends. Yes, true when you look at others her age the height and weight comparison is astounding and her weakness is exaggerated but it gives ger a goal, it gives her something to strive for. I, too felt inspired. I have a bee in my bonnet - I can see her walking by Christmas. Whilst many think its over ambitious I don't care - I like short-term goals, they help me and Talia. So lets see what happens????????

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain