Google

Saturday 11 October 2008

Costa del Sol on Orange Alert

I woke up to this, this morning. Last night was incredible - the wind was howling like a hurricane and I barely slept a wink as I was on guard watching the sea urge closer to our home. Should we stay or should we go? When to evacuate? As I write the sea continues to dance crazily and the sky looks ominous although the wind has calmed down. Its quite a site and here I am cosy with a hot mug of coffee! Lets pray the bad weather is coming to an end on the sunny Costa del Sol which hasd been on orange alert!!!! Dare I venture out to go to the supermarket??? How badly has Manilva been hit. I hear Gibraltar has had some hair-raising problems too with this sudden bout of bad weather.












No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain