Google

Monday 6 October 2008

Tivoli, here we come!

Its been a fun filled weekend - we took our two eldest girls to Tivoli World (Arroyo de la Miel, Benalmadena) with a couple of close friends, to celebrate our middle daughter's 6th Birthday, and they had a ball. I had a ball too. Many of the rides require an adult to accompany a child and some of the adults we were with really didn't like rides so I got more than my fair share - I love the exhilaration and buzz. I'm not as brave as I used to be and was pretty terrified going down the thunder mountain roller coaster but dare I admit it was thrilling! I loved screaming with my girls and singing up in the air - I felt like I could let my hair down. And by the end of the day, I had that comfy sleepy and worn out feeling.

A word of advice to anyone going to Tivoli - it is definitely worth buying the main entrance ticket (6 euros) and a Supertivolini (12 Euros) - the supertivolini lets you go on most rides an unlimited number of times - there are a few that you need to pay extra for. It is also worth getting a Supertivolini for any adult that is going to accompany a child on the rides as paying as you go works out much more expensive - believe me we learnt the hard way and after a few rides we decided toinvest in some supertivolinis.

After Tivoli, we stayed at mum's and Dad's so that our daughter could wake up on her actual birthday (Sunday 5th October) to see her grandparents too. So on Sunday morning we all had breakfast together, gathered around my parents living room and opened presents. Our daughter was shocked - between us we bought her a Nintendo DS - I had told her she wouldn't get one until she was 7 so it was a real surprise and she immediately fell in love with it.

After a cosy Chinese meal, we set off back home and the girls got to play with the neighbours. All in all a wonderful celebration!

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain