Google

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Going to the UK

Tomorrow we are off to London – we have a new nephew who is going to be christened. My husband is the godfather - I saw this a s a sign from the Gods that we need to go to the UK and get Talia checked up. I really need to sit down and discuss options with someone. My brother in law has been amazing and organised for us to see a good paediatrician I am excited as we are going as a family with the girls and it will be good to get out of here for a while.

Yesterday I went to Hospiten and weighed Talia – without clothes she only weighs 4.130 kilos – that’s less than she did at the beginning of Jan and she’s been eating – so what’s going on. We really need some answers and whilst I KNOW THAT PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, I also know that I must try all options. At the end of the day what is meant to be is meant to be but I need to do my part and that’s not to sit down and wait.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain