Google

Monday 11 February 2008

Weighing day tomorrow

Well before continuing the story - just thought I´d say - tomorrow is weighing day. Last time I weighed Talia, she weighed 4.45 kilos in her pink trousers and a thin top. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Today has been a good day - Talia has picked up her drinking cup and fed herself some water, after missing a few times and squirting water in her eye - she is also trying to pull herself up from a lying down position and using her right hand a lot more. Until late December- she barely moved her right hand, we did not know if she could move it. Today she was starting to reach for toys with it. Each development like this brings new hope.

Tomorrow I have Aprona in the morning - I go twice a week for physio. They are fantastic there. I´ll carry on with the Talia story tomorrow.

No comments:

Tália Appears on Eye on Spain